APOLOGETIC LOVE I'm giving you my heart on a plater of gold. I'm making my apology know. Written with platinum, bold. I'm coming to you plain with my ego thrown. I'm coming undone. Did I wait too long? Thought you would welcome me with your warm awaiting arms, so firm. I'm giving you all of me. All that I am is yours. If you don't want me...I'll leave in peace. Hurt but not damaged. But if you will have me, Please promise to love me each day Like there won't be a next. Respect my mind, body and soul being gentle with my ego. Bruise my soul, leave your mark. But gently cause I know that's what you want to do. Bleeding blue blood I leave you. Touch your lips with my blood. I take a bow. Blow you a kiss and say good bye for good. This is my apology. ...
Love is like further maths, its not easily
ReplyDeletecomprehended by many