May these words resonate into your heart and replay in your mind. Unleashing the brute energy that lies under the mask of composure and fear.
Let yourself get lost in the words. Let your imagination run wild.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Life is a journey. You won't enjoy all the scenery if you keep thinking of one's you didn't appreciate.
Stop regretting, it's only memories made and lessons learnt.
This drug they call love. This addiction that comes with it, LUST. Leaving you drained and at the same time overflowing with emotions. The sudden rise and fall of infatuation like the tides of a tsunami. Like a gypsy I dance in your mind all day. Under a mask I roam your soul engraving my memories into you. Being the succubus that drains you of your energy, the colour in your eyes, hunting your soul and denting your persona. I leave your heart beating to the tune of my rhythm. You see there is a beast within me. She isn't satisfied till she leaves her prey lifeless and hollow. Vulnerable and shallow. It satisfies her when you drain your last blood to please her. It disgusts her when you can't put up a fight to her whims, allowing her to use your kind and soul as the main characters in her puppet display of Hamlet. You become only but a worthless jewel in her charade. She will go on and on until Karma catches up with ...
Time is not on our side. We drift away with each tic of the clock. Our memories fading away with each dawn of the sun. Loosing you to the shadows we were running from. You were chasing me and not running so the shadows consumed you. I left a taste in your mouth that you can never forget. So sour sweet. No matter how many oceans you cross. How.many valleys and mountains you pass. No one can be like me and we both know that. I'm Contagious. A narcotic drug you keep feeding on. I am the strong energy that has grasped your heart. You were bleeding in my silence, my grasp so fatal. Anything to be near me, you forgot your importance. I was that perfect person. I was the warp in your personality that you refused to notice. I was the beautiful problem you never solved. You just sat and steered. Feeling you owned me. But you were wrong. When the mist came we danced around. With confidence you felt me dancing with you. But I was gone...
Comments
Post a Comment